- Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Florida 1998-2002
- Ph.D., Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India 1998
- Professor, University of Central Florida 2017 – present
- Associate Professor, University of Central Florida 2011-2017
- Assistant Professor, University of Central Florida 2005-2011
- Research Assistant Professor, University of Florida 2002-2005
We are an interdisciplinary research group focusing on the development of new material compositions for addressing pressing problems in the areas of drug delivery and crop protection. We are actively investigating nanotechnology-enabled strategies to overcome the current limitations of industry standards.
Our group is dedicated to generating proof-of-concept research data and translating fundamental research knowledge to the development of new product concepts in collaboration with industry partners.